23 January 2019

#WIPWednesday

The biggest news this week is that my nearly 10-month-long quest to get my Facebook page name changed has finally come to an end!

I whipped up a new cover photo to celebrate.

The timing couldn't be more perfect (I mean, sure, last April when I first submitted the request would have been ideal, but...). Back in December, I set the goal that I'd love to get my Facebook page to 500 likes by my birthday – which is a month from tomorrow! I feel like, with the cover and page name now, new visitors to my page will have a much clearer idea of what the page is about and what to expect. Hopefully, that will translate in to gaining more page follows.

The new essay I mentioned last week was published on InspireMore this week. It was shared on their Twitter & Facebook pages and is now my best performing piece for them with over 1,700 views to date.

I also had an older piece syndicated on The Good Men Project this week.

I made a couple new memes this week, too – one was shared already and one is scheduled.

What I didn't do was hit the 20,000 words mark on the novel like I had hoped. In my defense, all three of my kids have been taking turns being sick since last Wednesday. I did manage to open the file once this week and add a few words, bringing the total to 18,479.

Still eyeing 20,000 words for next week...