04 December 2019

#WIPWednesday

If you've followed along with me from the beginnings of this blog and my journey into a writing career – well, first,THANK YOU – but, also, you probably know by now that I have multiple anxiety disorders and you probably also noticed that often manifests in me struggling to finish and follow through with ideas which I start with enthusiasm. Every WIP still waiting to be finished stands as evidence to this.

So, please permit me to be proud of my progress as I not only finished and published a book two weeks ago (the first project to move off the WIP list) but I also just completed the full year of quarterly newsletters!

Sending a quarterly newsletter was an idea I hatched early this year – and is most certainly the sort of idea I could easily find myself struggling to maintain. But I am happy to report the 4th quarter newsletter was delivered this morning, and in it, I announced winner of a signed copy of my book.

Also this week, I syndicated my piece about how It Is Absolutely OK to NOT Want Anything for Christmas on Medium. And I was pleasantly surprised by NBC's TODAY Show featuring my holiday piece from last year again this year!