27 November 2019

#WIPWednesday

Well. The book has been officially out for a week now! The paperback hit #1 New Release in one category for a short time (just as the e-book did during pre-orders)!



And the reviews have started slowing rolling in!

 

It's been a whirlwind. But, I do feel like it is all coming to an end now. I know marketing never ends but it very much feels like releasing the book was just that, releasing it out of my hands. It is out in the world now and I can only hope the response continues to be kind.

I am incredibly grateful to all who have supported me throughout this project.

Today, I announced a GIVEAWAY 🎉

I’m giving away a signed paperback copy of my book to one of my mailing list subscribers in my next newsletter!

Everyone on my mailing list will be entered. If you are not yet signed up to receive my quarterly newsletter, opt-in at http://eepurl.com/ghqMuP.

The winner will be announced in my next newsletter on December 4th.

In non-book news, I also somehow managed to have three essays syndicated this week! Many thanks to Scary MommyInspireMore, and Sammiches & Psych Meds!