07 August 2019

#WIPWednesday

We are in the final days of our Summer Break. It's a whirlwind of fitting in the final bits of summer fun and doing all the things to get ready for a new school year.

I submitted my piece about the conversations we have as part of our Back-to-School prep each year to TODAY Parents, this week.

I also wrote new piece about my thoughts on the Sober Curious movement and published it on Medium. I was having mixed feelings about this piece and sat on it for a while before I decided to publish it. So, I was especially excited to see it was selected by Medium's curators to be featured in two topics!

And, this week, Stormy Island Publishing announced release date for their poetry anthology, Sea Glass Hearts. I'm looking forward to seeing my poem in print on August 20th!

As exhausting as it is to be in this transitional time, summer is ending with some good momentum and an energizing excitement about the coming months.