14 August 2019

#WIPWednesday

I'm not even going to try to play it cool – I'm excited about this! I now have an Amazon Author Page: amazon.com/author/elizabeth_joyce! This is a major milestone in my writing career.

I qualified to create an Amazon Author Page thanks to Sea Glass Hearts now being available for e-book pre-orders; paperbacks will be available on the 20th.

My poem in this anthology will be the first time in my adult life that my writing will be published in print. But, I am also excited about my short story pending publication this Fall, which will add another book to my Author Page.

I've started to update my bios and links accordingly.

In other news, I wrote a new poem and submitted it to a contest and, after months of waiting (and starting to get my hopes up) I received a rejection for a collection of poems I submitted to a magazine.

Because I didn't write or query as much over the summer, I now only have a couple submissions outstanding. With my kids getting back to school yesterday, I'm hoping to remedy that in the coming weeks.