28 August 2019

#WIPWednesday

I'm wrapping up this quarter with a strong showing of syndications, this week.

Love What Matters featured the story of my son's traumatic birth. My essay on not missing my kids being little is now up on TODAY Parents. And Thought Catalog syndicated my piece on the sober curious movement.

I still have a couple of new pieces out for consideration but I wrote nothing new this week.

I did reach out to an artist about what could be a very cool collaboration opportunity, but I'm sure I am up against hundreds of others so I'm not getting my hopes up.

The poem I mentioned submitting to a contest a couple weeks ago did not win. I currently have a few unpublished poems which are not out for consideration; I'm thinking about self-publishing one or two soon.

And I'm finishing up drafting my 3rd quarterly newsletter. It should hit inboxes the first week of September!