05 February 2020

#WIPWednesday

So excited to be featured in West Suburban Living magazine's Local Authors spread this month! I grabbed my copy from Barnes & Noble yesterday.


Also, Yorkville Public Library now has tumbling: poetic thoughts from an anxious mind on their shelves!

I didn't get any writing done this week, though I can offer up plenty of excuses: one kid with an ear infection, another with Strep, and my own follow-up appointments. But, I did submit my children's book for consideration with another publisher. And I also also gave my flash fiction piece one final approval before it is published in Pixie Forest Publishing's anthology (and helped my kids with their final paperwork before their pieces our also published in an anthology!).

Hoping for some anthology release dates soon!