15 January 2020

#WIPWednesday

This week, I changed my Facebook page name to simply "Elizabeth Joyce," keeping the handle of @WriterElizabethJoyce. I know. Didn't I just do this? Actually, it was nearly two years ago when I requested my first page name change, though only one year ago when it was finally approved. That was to make the switch from a page named after this blog to a page name that better represented it was for me as a writer and matching my handle. I've kept the handle the same, but in an effort to be more uniform across social media platforms as well as send a more professional vibe, I made this switch. Thankfully, this went much quicker and smoother than my last page name change and was approved within minutes.

I haven't written anything new in quite some time. I have ideas about getting back to one of my WIPs and am even excited about getting it done but I seem to be procrastinating or avoiding actually doing it.

Instead, I've been tidying up files and spreadsheets, creating graphics, scheduling social media posts, and working on continuing to promote tumbling:poetic thoughts from an anxious mind.