08 January 2020

#WIPWednesday

As of Monday, we're all back to the regular routine of work and school and the usual errands and chores. I've been a little sluggish these past few days, even though I actually have a list of things I want to work on and ideas I've quickly jotted down over the past few weeks but still need to revisit.

I was excited to see that tumbling: poetic thoughts from an anxious mind is now available at another major chain retailer – BAM. It was perfect timing as we needed to replace the holiday-themed promo with a general one.

I was also thrilled to see another review up on Goodreads and Amazon!

And a library in Kentucky added my book to their collection!

I love that tumbling is continuing to make slow, steady growth.

I also shared a new meme, this week, and refreshed my WIP files.