01 May 2019

#WIPWednesday

I share my truths.

I value honesty above all else – both personally and professionally – but knowing I am sharing my honest truth doesn't prevent me from worrying if, in doing so, I am "too much" for some people or even "not enough" for others.

I need to remind myself, often, that it is only my responsibility to be who I am; how others respond to me is not within my control.

I've also refrained from reading the comments sections of my published pieces, lately. ;)

This week, I had another piece from last year syndicated on Scary Mommy. I've had such a great streak with syndications this past month!

I also had a brand new piece published on Twiniversity! This was actually the piece and the cold pitch I mentioned a few weeks ago; I am thrilled they wanted the piece and, even more so, that they asked me to pitch some more ideas.