08 May 2019

#WIPWednesday

I am pleased to announce that I've signed a contract with Stormy Island Publishing Company for my poem, "In My Dreams," to be included in their upcoming poetry anthology.

The anthology is a collection of poems relating to the themes of love and the sea. When I saw the call for submissions, this poem of mine immediately came to mind as it touches on both. I am thrilled that it was accepted and I am very much looking forward to its publication.

The anthology will be available in both eBook and paperback formats. Its release date is yet to be announced, but estimated to be late this summer.

Also this week, I submitted a set of poems for consideration with another publisher, worked on a few images for Instagram and shared a micro-blog about our uncharacteristic "last minute" change to our vacation plans for this summer.