31 October 2018

#WIPWednesday

I added just shy of 3,000 words to my new novel project.

I did not write every day this week. I know. That didn't last long. My kids had a day and a half off school and I have yet to figure out how to focus on writing while they are home. I need to work on that before winter break.

I also had a day where I only added 13 words to the novel, though I did finish writing, editing, and submitting an 1,100-word essay for consideration. It felt good to get that out.

The piece I mentioned last #WIPWednesday was featured on Love What Matters on Friday. This was the third piece I had republished on their site. They have an audience over 7 million, so it is terrific exposure; each time I have gained new fans.

NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow, that's National Novel Writing Month, and while I do hope to write as much as I can in November, I am not officially participating. Lots of luck to my writer friends who are trying to reach that 50,000-word goal!