02 September 2020

#WIPWednesday

Posted by Elizabeth Joyce on Wednesday, September 2, 2020


Summer is officially over. My kids are back to school, e-learning at home.

My mental health benefited tremendously from my summer break from social media. So much so that I can't bring myself to dive back in just yet.

There are so many things going on these days – in the world at large and close to home – which demand my attention and are worthy of my concern and time and effort. I don't need social media vying for those things from me, right now.

So, I've decided to turn my summer break into a gap year.

I thank you all for your continued support and wish you courage and compassion as you navigate these days.

I can still be reached via Messenger, email, and this blog's contact form during my break.