06 May 2020

#WIPWednesday

This past winter, I stepped outside of my comfort zone and signed myself up for a Poetry and Art Night though the local arts guild to be hosted at our local public library. I supplied a poem which an artist from the guild would illustrate and then we would present it – me reading my poem to a room of guests. I was nervous and excited about the event and incredibly interested to see how an artist would visualize the poem I selected. It would have been held this past week, on the 30th. It was, of course, unfortunately, cancelled. I am fairly certain the event will be rescheduled in the future – even if it may end up being more than a year from now.

I was grateful to see Love What Matters shared an old piece of mine again this week. It even lead to a couple new page follows.

And I did actually create something new this week – though it was only a graphic.